Our team applies a hands-on approach to aviation finance with professionalism and a personalized touch. We work closely with our clients to assess their needs and explore all relevant operational, tax, accounting, regulatory, country and risk management issues, so we can design an appropriate finance structure and then access the market to negotiate and secure the most advantageous transaction on their behalf.
Through an ordered and proven process we:
- Advise on the most advantageous financing method
- Assemble necessary information required to secure financing
- Target a short list of the appropriate lenders (or lessors)
- Develop a term sheet (request for proposal) and information memorandum for presentation to lenders
- Approach lenders and request proposals
- Analyze and compare lender’s response to request for proposals to determine the ultimate option
- Assist with negotiating proposals and choosing the lender
- Work with lenders to accommodate their underwriting and approval process leading to a funding commitment
- Assist with the negotiation of commitment letters and financing documents to ensure a successful closing
- Coordinate as needed with aircraft brokers, insurance agents and registry officials to facilitate a smooth closing
Throughout the entire process, our team acts quickly, thoroughly and in our clients best interest as an advisor and advocate to assure they get the aircraft financing optimally suited to their specific circumstances.